The 2017 YTV Video Festival will be held on Thursday, May 18th after lunch at the Cherry Hill campus. The festival is for Cherry Hill Upper School and Standard 9 students only.
If you are submitting a project to be shown at the festival please follow the submission guidelines below:
Submission DEADLINE is FRIDAY May 12th, 2017
Here are the rules/guidelines for submitting your project to the festival:
- Entries must be received no later than Friday, May 12th at the end of the school day.
- All entries must be submitted as a Quicktime .mov file, h.264 MP4 file, or on a DVD. An HD Quicktime movie is best, 720p or 1080p. All entries must be 640×480 resolution, minimum. Files can be submitted on a USB flash drive.
- Entries must be school-appropriate and reviewed in advance by Mr. Barnosky. No realistic graphic violence/gore or weapons.
- Videos must be original works.
- All projects must be less than 5 minutes long, maximum.
Contact Mr. Barnosky in Room 380 for more information.