If you are submitting a project to be shown at the festival please follow the submission guidelines below:
Submission DEADLINE is FRIDAY APRIL 17th, 2015
Here are the rules/guidelines for submitting your project to the festival. Please read them before signing up to participate:
- Entries must be received no later than Friday, April 17th at the end of the school day.
- All entries must be submitted as a Quicktime .mov file, or h.264 MP4 file. An HD Quicktime movie is best, 720p or 1080p. All entries must be 640×480 resolution, minimum. Files can be submitted on a USB flash drive or via a Dropbox or Google Drive link.
- Entries must be school-appropriate and reviewed in advance by Mr. Chris and Mr. Matt. No realistic graphic violence/gore or weapons.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of staff members who will decide the award winners in each category.
- Videos must be original, and made by you, yourself.
- All projects must be less than 5 minutes long, maximum time limit of 5 min. will be enforced.
If you need to use the Y.A.L.E. studio to record video or audio, you must get permission from Mr. Chris or Mr. Matt and your teachers to schedule a few periods to work on your project. Make sure to check with Mr. Chris or Mr. Matt in advance and leave yourself plenty of time.
Submissions can be given to Mr. Chris in Room 380 or Mr. Matt in Room 360. Don’t wait until the last minute to start working on your video!