The 2013 YTV Video Festival will be held on Friday, April 26th after lunch at the Cherry Hill campus. The festival is for Cherry Hill Upper School and Standard 9 students only.
If you are submitting a project to be shown at the festival:
Submission DEADLINE is FRIDAY APRIL 12th
Here are the rules/guidelines for submitting your project to the festival:
- Entries must be received no later than Monday, April 16th at the end of the school day.
- All entries must be submitted as a Quicktime .mov file, h.264 MP4 file, or on a DVD. An HD Quicktime movie is best, 720p or 1080p. All entries must be 640×480 resolution, minimum.
- Entries must be school-appropriate and reviewed in advance by Mr. Chris. No realistic graphic violence/gore or weapons.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of staff members who will decide the award winners in each category.
- Videos must be original works.
All projects must be less than 5 minutes long, maximum.
If you need to use the Y.A.L.E. studio to record video or audio, you must get permission from Mr. Chris and your teachers to schedule a period. Make sure to check with Mr. Chris in advance and leave yourself plenty of time.